Partners and Networks
We work in close collaboration with a number of key partners to provide tailor-made solutions to our customer’s needs. Below you will find a list of our partners:
- is a provider of innovative solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). Pumacy is value-added reseller (VAR) for ENOVIA, 3DVIA Composer and Exalead CloudView. The partnership agreement includes sales and marketing of the products in the German-speaking market and is focused on the life science market and new technologies.
- Induct Software AS bietet mit der Open Innovation Plattform eine cloud-basierte Anwendung für die aktive und strategische Nutzung externer und interner Impulse im Innovationsmanagement und unterstützt dessen systematische Entwicklung in Unternehmen.
- The Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology offers support to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) for the implementation of a structured innovation management. Pumacy is an authorised partner offering consultancy services to SMEs.
- Microsoft SharePoint promotes knowledge and innovation management in organisations. Pumacy offers to upgrade existing SharePoint infrastructures to support knowledge and innovation management activities.
Pumacy Technologies AG is a solution provider and open for cooperation with developers and service providers. If you offer products that fit in our solution portfolio, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- EMIRAcle is an association of 25 leading research laboratories, companies and government institutions in 16 different countries. Their common mission is to act as a collaboration partner for European Product Development Enterprises in Manufacturing and Innovation research, with the goal of maintaining and improving their leading positions worldwide by increasing their productivity and innovation power.
- The VDE/VDI research group “Information Technology” delivers information and communication technology-related insights by hosting workshops, seminars and round table discussions and promotes the constructive dialogue between politics, science and industry.
- The Community of Knowledge (CoK) is an independent knowledge management community. Based on a sophisticated online platform to share and discuss specialist knowledge the CoK has gained wide acceptance in the German-speaking knowledge management community.
- Berlin-Brandenburg Aerospace Alliance e.V. (BBAA) is a regional business association which takes into account the needs, ideas and concerns of local businesses involved in the aerospace industry.
- The association of the Software Industry in Berlin and Brandenburg (SIBB) is an information, communication and cooperation platform for small and medium-sized software companies located in Berlin and Brandenburg.
- bbb – Biotechnologieverbund Berlin-Brandenburg e.V. aims to improve the public understanding and awareness of biosciences.