Partners and Networks
We work in close collaboration with a number of key partners to provide tailor-made solutions to our customer’s needs. Below you will find a list of our partners:
- Dassault Systèmes is a provider of innovative solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). Pumacy is value-added reseller (VAR) for ENOVIA, 3DVIA Composer and Exalead CloudView. The partnership agreement includes sales and marketing of the products in the German-speaking market and is focused on the life science market and new technologies.
- Induct Software AS bietet mit der Open Innovation Plattform eine cloud-basierte Anwendung für die aktive und strategische Nutzung externer und interner Impulse im Innovationsmanagement und unterstützt dessen systematische Entwicklung in Unternehmen.
- The Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology offers support to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) for the implementation of a structured innovation management. Pumacy is an authorised partner offering consultancy services to SMEs.
- Microsoft SharePoint promotes knowledge and innovation management in organisations. Pumacy offers to upgrade existing SharePoint infrastructures to support knowledge and innovation management activities.
Pumacy Technologies AG is a solution provider and open for cooperation with developers and service providers. If you offer products that fit in our solution portfolio, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Pumacy Technologies is a member of several professional associations and organisations:
- EMIRAcle is an association of 25 leading research laboratories, companies and government institutions in 16 different countries. Their common mission is to act as a collaboration partner for European Product Development Enterprises in Manufacturing and Innovation research, with the goal of maintaining and improving their leading positions worldwide by increasing their productivity and innovation power.
- The VDE/VDI research group “Information Technology” delivers information and communication technology-related insights by hosting workshops, seminars and round table discussions and promotes the constructive dialogue between politics, science and industry.
- The Community of Knowledge (CoK) is an independent knowledge management community. Based on a sophisticated online platform to share and discuss specialist knowledge the CoK has gained wide acceptance in the German-speaking knowledge management community.
- Berlin-Brandenburg Aerospace Alliance e.V. (BBAA) is a regional business association which takes into account the needs, ideas and concerns of local businesses involved in the aerospace industry.
- The association of the Software Industry in Berlin and Brandenburg (SIBB) is an information, communication and cooperation platform for small and medium-sized software companies located in Berlin and Brandenburg.
- bbb – Biotechnologieverbund Berlin-Brandenburg e.V. aims to improve the public understanding and awareness of biosciences.