KMmaster Life Science Edition
web-based SOP management with qualified electronic signature
The KMmaster Life Science Edition combines quality, process, knowledge, and innovation management aspects. The software is designed for businesses operating in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries.
The web-based platform can be used as hybrid system (electronic documents and processes, paper-based signature and archiving) or as fully integrated system including a qualified electronic signature (paperless solution). Additionally, the KMmaster Life Science Edition can be extended in functionality by idea and knowledge management modules such as lessons learnt or best practises.
Your advantages at a glance
Fully integrated management of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- integration into existing processes
- easy management of user roles and rights
- access to valid documents at all times
- relief of routine tasks for example document versioning, completion of review cycles
- integrated management of trainings
- easy distribution of documents to auditors, inspectors, and customers
The web-based system offers
- paper-less archiving and document management,
- powerful document search and retrieval,
- implementation within available IT environments,
- easy and flexible access from your web browser – no installation or configuration of software required,
- minimal service.
Qualified electronic signature
- secure and legally binding signature
- storage with 2D barcode to meet legally binding requirements for printouts
- multiple signatures per document
Quality assurance for GxP audits
- safe and GxP compliant SOP management
- safe and GxP compliant management of quality forms and templates
- safe and GxP compliant management of trainings
On March 3, 2011 KMmaster Life Science Edition received a nomination for the regional Innovation Award IT 2011 of Initiative Mittelstand as one of the most innovative IT products in Saxony-Anhalt. For more details, please see our press release.
News about KMmaster Life Science Edition as well as detailed information on electronic SOP Management are available at www.intakt-lifesciences.de